We all lose our way occasionally. We all need direction for our lives. If you are a child of God you should want to follow His will for your life. But even when we try our hardest, it is sometimes difficult to know what God wants us to do.
Today, Rev. Phil Nickles shared with the congregation five steps to help guide us to the heart of God.
- Seek God everyday; in all things. 1 Chronicles 16:11
- Submit to God and resist the devil. James 4:7
- Know that God is love and He loves you. John 3:16
- God is our shield, take refuge in Him. Proverbs 30:5
- Read and study the Bible to be transformed into what God wants you to be. Romans 12:2
God loves each of us and wants to bless us more than we can even imagine.
What a great God we serve!